Get Real Health is proud to be a part of the MyCareManager initiative launched April 16th by HealthConnex, a subsidiary of Telstra Health.
MyCareManager is an integrated eHealth product that allows caregivers to monitor clients remotely, whether in residential care, respite or in the community thereby reducing hospital readmission rates and allowing clients to keep the symptoms of chronic disease managed from the comfort of their own home.
The solution was developed using Get Real Health’s InstantPHR platform and widgets. The result is a portal that requires little training and encourages consistent use over time.
Highlights of the project include:
- The ability to remotely monitor vital statistics
- Alerts for readings out of set range
- Compatible with an array of wireless devices
- Shared records and decision making amongst authorized caregivers and family members
- Video conferencing for remote consultations, including medications management and wound care
This project harnesses the true power of InstantPHR. Clients benefit from participating in their day to day health care and course of treatment and providers gain the ability to effectively communicate and direct care without the burden of office visits and appointments.
Read the entire Telstra press release here.
Learn more about MyCareManager here.