InTheCapital brings some of D.C.’s most elite entrepreneurs to the State of Innovation conference on June 26th to discuss innovative ideas and technologies impacting the area’s most relevant industries. These prominent leaders will be divided into discussion panels focusing on education, policy, marketing and advertising, healthcare and venture capital from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m at the Arena Stage .
Get Real Health’s President and Founding Partner, Robin Wiener, is honored to have been selected to speak for the State of Innovation healthcare panel and looks forward to sharing her thoughts on the past, present and future of healthcare in D.C. Robin will share the panel platform with Social Driver’s CEO Thomas Sanchez, MedClimate’s CEO Tim Barnes, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP Partner Helen Quick and WellNet’s President Keith Lemer.
A few of the hot topics sure to get a lot of buzz at the panel include whether mobile is the future of healthcare, if D.C.’s proximity to the government stifles healthcare innovation, whether or not self insurance and the cost of healthcare will continue to rise, if employers will focus more on the wellness of their employees through incentives and healthy lifestyle programs and whether big data and analytics are driving the next big thing in healthcare. With so many revolutionary developments in the healthcare industry today, the panelists’ insights on how D.C.’s healthcare will look in the future are sure to prove valuable.
If you are interested in more than just the state of innovation in the healthcare industry, listen to the other prominent panelists discuss education, policy, marketing and venture capital.
- Chip Paucek – CEO, 2U
- Joseph South – Deputy Director of the Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department of Education
- Phil Bronner – CEO, Quad Learning
- Elana Fine – Managing Director, Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship at University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Doug Lederman – Co-Editor and Co-Founder, Inside Higher Ed
- Tim Hwang – CEO, FiscalNote
- Laurent Crenshaw – Manager of Public Policy, Yelp
- Gina Woodworth – VP of Public Policy and Government Affairs, The Internet Association
- Bobby Franklin – President & CEO, National Venture Capital Association
- Michael Petricone – Sr. VP of Government Affairs, The Internet Association
Marketing & Advertising Speakers:
- Sherri Anne Green – Director of Marketing, LMO Advertising
- Andrea Fabbri – VP of Strategy and Client Services, Unison
- Nathan Brewer – VP Defense and Citizen Services & Safety Divisions, Sapient
- Kimberly Carroll – VP Digital Strategy, Delucchi Plus
- Greg Kihlstrom – Founder & CEO, Carousel 30
Venture Capital Speakers:
- John Backus – Founder and Managing Partner, New Atlantic Ventures
- Paul Singh – Founder, Disruption Corporation
- Tige Savage – Revolution Ventures
- Reid Snyder – Publisher, InTheCapital [Moderator]