- As the founder of Get Real Health, please tell our listeners more about your company.
- What inspired you to launch this business?
- On a more personal level, you have Type I Diabetes and the condition has been a source of motivation for you. Tell us about this union between your personal experiences and the overlap with your professional goals.
- In terms of Get Real Health, what are some of the competitive advantages that highlight the company’s strengths?
- How do you envision this company growing, both in near future and the long-term?
- Share with us some client success stories involving Get Real Health.
Mr. Harmon is Get Real’s CTO, and has an extensive background as a technology executive with more than twenty years of software architecture and development experience specializing in large-scale, high performance applications.
In addition to architecting many of the systems built by Get Real Health, Mr. Harmon sets and oversees technology standards and practices.
Prior to co-founding Get Real Health, Mr. Harmon worked as VP of Software Development for USWeb/CKS, and was the chief architect of their iFrame platform for hosted applications.
Mr. Harmon has been recognized by Microsoft for his contributions to the HealthVault and SQL Server platforms and has spoken at conferences and universities in the US and Europe.