The first full day of HIMSS14 is behind us and what a day it was. Between meetings, demos, introductions, interviews and a very successful tweet-up, it was indeed “HIMSSane!”
Cortney Nicolato, Vice President, Marketing & Strategy, took a few minutes out of her busy day to recap the highlights:
- Meetings galore: We met with clients, partners and industry throughout the at our suite at the Hyatt Regency and we look forward to making some big announcements about new partnerships in the coming weeks.
- InstantPHR™ demos in the Interoperability Showcase Booth: The perfect opportunity for us to show our stuff. If you haven’t stopped by Booth # 9001-101 at the Interoperability Showcase in Hall F, you’ll want to come by to meet us, learn more about InstantPHR as part of an interoperability use case, and pick up a copy of our White Paper.
- Demos in the Caradigm Booth: Alongside our partner Caradigm, we talked about the important marriage of patient engagement and population health.
- Conversation with Dr. Steven Daviss, Chief Medical Officer for M3 Clinician: The recent introduction of M3 Clinician as an add-on module within InstantPHR offers providers and patients an excellent tool for eliciting symptoms that may indicate a mood or anxiety disorder. It was great to catch up with Dr. Daviss to get his thoughts on how the M3 tool will help patients mentally and physically.
- Get Real Health was a HIMSS social media influencer: With so much terrific information to post, tweet and retweet, no wonder we made the list of top social media influencers on the first day of HIMSS14!