Technical Project Manager
We’re shaping the future of healthcare with ideas that challenge conventional thinking. The world of healthcare is changing – join us in the evolution!
Get Real Health helps individuals and healthcare professionals engage and empower each other. Our mission is to reimagine healthcare through the use of technology.
Our products combine a world of new information from patients, devices and apps with existing clinical data for a complete view of an individual’s health. Based in Rockville, MD we have been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and noted as a leader by the World Trade Center Institute Award For International Leadership. Our product has won many awards including a #1 ranking Patient Engagement Platform by Chilmark Research.
Our ‘vibe’ is start-up, but our track record of success is lengthy with various clients leveraging our solution. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in portal technology, we have a place for you!
Technical Project Manager Role
Get Real Health is looking for a seasoned and accomplished technical project manager with a proven track record for executing on the timely delivery of critical product features for client deployments. As an Technical Project Manager at Get Real Health, you’ll be working with our teams to ensure the successful implementation and use of our product by our large-scale customers.
An ideal candidate has a deep understanding of software delivery and has experience in managing the delivery of technology solutions. You should have experience working closely with clients and technical groups delivering software and be able to make connections between both. You should be very familiar with typical IT system delivery functions and activities, including requirements, system design, build and multiple types of test as well and production and post-production support. You must be someone who welcomes complex challenges, and relishes the opportunity to help architect a solution and deliver it on time and on budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Owning all aspects of development and delivery of technical solutions to meet the needs of our largest customers and the overall Get Real Health product roadmap
- Provide IT project management support for our implementations of product including custom development and configuration efforts – each of which may include multiple integration and customization efforts delivered via concurrent work streams
- Support the development of milestone and detailed project plans that identify a clear path to success, and leads development teams that are executing to the plan, making adjustments as needed and reporting status on the plan as frequently as needed
- Manage the daily work of development teams to ensure sprint / release delivery success (includes capturing and communicating sprint commitment and execution status, sprint backlog and burndown info, leading sprint ceremonies, and ensuring that requirements are fully met and tested prior to release to UAT and production)
- Oversee scope definition, includes driving backlog grooming and managing the change control process for the project or team
- Identify key dependencies, plans for risks, and collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to create effective mitigation strategies as required
- Partner with the Product and Account Management teams to prepare solution approaches, provide estimates, and write and size stories
- Meet and confers with technical personnel (both US and India locations) regarding the status of specific activities, and problems, issues, or conflicts requiring resolution and reports status to teams managing the customer relationship and / or the overall program
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but may be substituted with significant experience and proven ability to drive delivery
- 6+ years of experience in IT-related professional services, project management and / or system design, development and implementation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present credibly through email and phone
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems directly and liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Get Real Health’s solutions according to customer needs.
- Experience managing engineering teams (Agile software development)
- Substantive technical project management experience
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency with MS Office Suite
- JIRA experience, preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (possibly more based on client assignment)
Why Get Real Health?
We are a tightknit group, if you join our team – get ready to make some new friends and some new great memories.
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401K program with a company match
- Paid parking/metro
- $50 per month healthy living benefits
- Way too many baked goods in the community kitchen!
Ready to apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com.