Software Business Analyst
Looking to expand your skillset and play a little ping pong at lunch? Then Get Real Health is the place for you. We create software for national and international organizations aimed to empower patients to engage in their own health.
The software business analyst’s main duty is to serve as the critical bridge between internal and external product stakeholders and software development teams to deliver technical solutions for business needs. This individual will create requirement documents, as well as identify gaps between product requirements and company standard software products. This is a critical role in the agile development process. You will work with great cross teams to design, implement and operationalize great processes and software solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience gathering business and technical requirements for software in a manner that drives the right conversations upfront to meet needs while limiting rework down the road
- Acting as a liaison with end-user clients during the development of software requirements, designs, and test procedures
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide optimal solutions
- Helping create Requirement Traceability Matrices from test procedures back to requirements and customer specifications
- History of writing and maintaining useful documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excels in environments of ambiguity, change, and rapid iteration
- Natural curiosity and a drive to understand complex concepts and systems, expanding scope beyond immediate areas of ownership
- Creative, flexible, positive problem solver who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent facilitator and communicator
- Familiar with agile processes and how to work well with a scrum team
- Developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- 3+ years experience as a business or technical analyst on a scrum team building client-facing software
- Proficiency with SDLC management tools, preferably JIRA
We believe our people are our strongest asset, so we are proud to offer a full range of employee benefits. This full-time position offers a competitive base salary and a full benefits package. We go above and beyond in our commitment to our staff’s health, well-being, and happiness.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Rockville Maryland or remote
Get Real Health is part of the CPSI family of companies
CPSI is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and does not discriminate based on age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information or any other factor protected under Federal law. The diversity of our company’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.