Senior Program Manager
Get Real Health Company Overview
We’re shaping the future of healthcare with ideas that challenge conventional thinking. The world of healthcare is changing – join us in the evolution!
Join Get Real Health, a team shaping the future of healthcare by engaging patients through technology. We build software to help individuals and healthcare professionals engage and empower each other. Our award-winning products combine a world of new information from patients, devices and apps with existing clinical data for a complete view of an individual’s health. Based in Rockville, MD we have been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
We combine a fun and funky start-up culture with a lengthy track record of success and clients around the world. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and a passion for improving lives through technology, you might be just the new team member we are looking for!
Senior Program Manager Role:
As a part of Get Real Health’s team, the Sr. Program Manager will lead strategic programs and software development and deployment projects for our most important global client(s). They will collaborate with clients, our sales team, product/ project managers, and development teams to deliver our software platform solutions. They will work closely with client and internal executives to build and maintain long and meaningful relationships. The successful candidate will have significant experience working well with cross-functional teams and clients to deliver on a pipeline of client projects.
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Accomplish strategic objectives by overseeing multiple software project activities.
- Oversee multiple teams executing inter-related software deployment, integration, customization, and support projects.
- Work with executives to maintain and nurture customer relationships.
- Support sales teams in scoping and defining new client projects and new projects for existing clients.
- Responsible for planning, governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of the corporate vision through coordination of multiple projects.
- Manage stakeholders’ communications with an eye towards managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
- Coordinate multiple projects and their interdependencies with strong attention to strategy, implementation and delegation.
- Keen understanding of client needs and how our products meet client needs.
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues
- Mentor and manage project managers, project coordinators, and technology teams
- Notify the sales team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities
- Coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Identify and manage program risks, technical, resources, financial or others
- Support and coordinate preparation of statement of work, proposals, cost estimates and negotiation of contract terms of conditions with Sales/BD team.
- 10 years experience in managing large, complex customer software projects
- Excellent knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to manage and mentor managers and individual contributors
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of individuals
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Intuitive to customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Health IT software
- Experience with international customers
Why Get Real Health?:
- We are a tightknit group, if you join our team – get ready to make some new friends and some new great memories.
- Casual work environment
- Company match 401K
- Full time position on Rockville Metro Line
- Gym in Building
- Fun, collaborative work environment
Ready to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.