Sales/Revenue Operations Specialist
Looking to expand your skill set and play a little ping pong at lunch? Then Get Real Health is the place for you. We create software for national and international organizations aimed to empower patients to engage in their own health. We need an experienced Revenue Operation Analyst with 3 years of working in sales driven and fast-pace department.
As our Sales/Revenue Operations Specialist, your mission will be to increase the Revenue Operations teams’ efficiency and optimize the way we work by supporting systems administration, reporting, and analysis. You should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment across the Revenue Operations team with opportunities to partner with other departments such as Customer Success, Product and Finance. You will report into the Head of Revenue/CRO.
What You’ll Do
- Manage process automations from setup to maintenance and documentation
- Serve as the systems and tools administrator and perform regular assessments
- Prepare materials for meetings such as weekly funnel reporting
- Analyze sales data to identify actionable insights for the sales team
- Assist in managing territory, lead routing, channel partnerships and contract review
- Monitor all systems data for accuracy and cleanliness, resolving inaccuracies
- Support sales enablement by organizing trainings, onboarding meetings, and materials
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of related experience (directly in sales operations or in other quantitative role)
- 3-5 years of general working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or related equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or Dynamics 365
- Experience implementing integrations & automating multi-step tasks
- Background in SaaS and/or Professional Services
- Comfort with tools such as Excel (Intermediate), Power BI, etc
- Strong analytical skills – you are comfortable with numbers and how they relate to business goals
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal – you can effectively explain technical concepts to non-technical people across the sales organization.
- Detail-oriented – you are able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy.
- Self-starter – you understand how the work fits into the big picture and have the ability to take projects to completion.
- Systems thinker – you have a technical understanding of how systems connect.
- Prioritization skills – you can effectively manage many and changing priorities
We believe our people are our strongest asset, so we are proud to offer a full range of employee benefits. This full-time position offers a competitive base salary and a full benefits package. We go above and beyond in our commitment to our staff’s health, well-being, and happiness.
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
Rockville, Maryland or Remote
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process
Get Real Health is part of the CPSI family of companies
CPSI is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and does not discriminate based on age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information or any other factor protected under Federal law. The diversity of our company’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.