Implementation & Delivery Manager
Looking to expand your skillset and play a little ping pong at lunch? Then Get Real Health is the place for you. We create software for national and international organizations aimed to empower patients to engage in their own health.
The Implementation & Delivery Manager is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team (squad) to ensure a maximum value deliverable and that the client’s needs are met. The Implementation & Delivery Manager also defines the client deliverable vision and manages the development process. Other responsibilities include supporting the scrum team, managing backlog items, and optimizing the value of the product(s) delivered. Additionally, the Implementation & Delivery Manager leads the development team toward achieving the vision and mission of the Get Real Health organization. A key responsibility will be to act as the client-facing contact with respect to project status, risks, and dependencies. The Implementation & Delivery Manager manages project timelines and the implementation of core product configurations in parallel with other squads to achieve common delivery goals.
- Creation and management of client-facing project plan to include timelines, risk logs, dependency logs, issue logs, and pre-delivery change requests.
- Act as a central point of contact between various squads to ensure delivery alignment, overseeing the execution of projects, their progress compared with the plan and the production of agreed deliverables
- Managing and setting client delivery expectations.
- Deliver roll up reports, updates and dashboards and manage weekly updates for project and program level reports.
- Escalation of priorities as required.
- Responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by the Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the deliverable.
- Acting as the main point of contact between clients, teams and stakeholders.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items ensure maximum value to support corporate patient engagement strategy and ROI.
- Ensuring that the team has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Assisting the scrum/implementation development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the implementation cycle before release.
- Identifying areas of improvement to drive continual improvement of processes.
- Aggregates internal (executives, RevOps, CSM) and external stakeholder feedback and determines backlog for client implementation deliverables.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile principles & Waterfall methodologies.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Significant client management skills and comfortable representing company through interactions with client key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of significant project management experience, PMP certification a plus.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Strong project/portfolio management skills.
- Ability to work with fast-paced, cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
We believe our people are our strongest asset, so we are proud to offer a full range of employee benefits. This full-time position offers a competitive base salary and a full benefits package. We go above and beyond in our commitment to our staff’s health, well-being, and happiness.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Rockville Maryland or remote
Get Real Health is part of the CPSI family of companies
CPSI is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and does not discriminate based on age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information or any other factor protected under Federal law. The diversity of our company’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.